Please join us the morning of February 17th to learn more about capital planning and exit strategies for your business. This free event, hosted by Ironwood Capital and Hilliard Lyons, is designed specifically for Louisville-area businesses.
There will be two panel discussions followed by question-and-answer periods. You’ll learn from the experts about simple yet effective ways to finance growth or prepare your company for a partial or full recapitalization or sale.
Hear first-hand from Louisville-area business owners who’ve successfully re-capitalized or exited their companies and learn what worked for them and how they might have improved the process.
- Continental breakfast
- Panel discussion and Q &A from capital providers, trusted advisors, business owners and company management
- Post-event networking
Who Should Attend:
- Small and middle market business owners
- Senior management (CEO, President, CFO, VP, Controller, etc.)
- Trusted advisors
What You Will Learn:
- Diversity of transaction types and financial products available from venture, growth equity, mezzanine, and debt providers
- What to look for in a capital provider
- Value of the trusted advisor
- How to prepare a business to seek capital or for a sale
- Current market/deal terms
- Goals/expectations and actual results of capital transactions
- Perspectives of capital providers
- Lesson learned by management
Tuesday February 17, 2015 from 7:30 AM to 10:15 AM EST
Hilliard Lyons Conference Center–12th Floor
500 W Jefferson St
Louisville, KY 40202