Ironwood Capital provides vital growth and transition capital to growing, well-managed middle market companies located throughout the United States.
Ironwood invests the majority of its capital in middle market companies in the form of subordinated debt and preferred equity. Investment amounts range from $10 million to $30 million in companies across a broad spectrum of industries with a particular interest and expertise in precision manufacturing, environmental services, transportation & logistics and business services. In addition, we can, with our investment partners, invest amounts significantly in excess of $30 million. It is our goal to be a value added partner to equity sponsors.
- REVENUES: $20 million to $250 million
- EBITDA: $4 million to $25 million, with margins of approximately 10% or better
- INDUSTRY: Agnostic, but with deep experience in environmental services, precision manufacturing, aerospace & defense, transportation & logistics and business services
- MANAGEMENT TEAMS: Proven management teams with a significant equity stake and a clear alignment of interests
- DEMONSTRATED COMPETITIVE ADVANTAGES: Growing market share with sustainable margins
- CAPITAL STRUCTURE: Adequate liquidity, capitalized for growth
- STABILITY: Three years of positive EBITDA with strong forward visibility
- CASH FLOW DIVERSIFICATION: By customer, product line and channel
If you are a Connecticut-based business and your capital need is less than $10 million or your revenue and EBITDA is below $20 million or $4 million, respectively, Ironwood manages a seperate pool of capital that may be able to provide your business with a flexible capital solution. Click here to learn more.